1. We will make every effort to accommodate your camping/stall requests. However, requests are
NOT guaranteed! All stall and camping reservations must be made online PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. No phone reservations will be accepted.
2. Stall and camping requests will be assigned in the order received through the online reservation
system per the order of the following criteria: a. Grouped by state or province (there are a finite number of stalls and campsites for each
state or province). Once the state or province location is full, participants will be assigned as
close to their group as possible. b. By stall type/recreational vehicle size. There are a limited number of shaded stalls on the
grounds. Once shaded stalls are filled, non-covered stalls will automatically be assigned, no matter your request.
3. Stalling or camping next to friends:
Being assigned stalls and campsites next to friends is not guaranteed. To increase your odds of being assigned next to your friends, we recommend that you combine your campsites and stalls and make ONE joint reservation and split the cost among yourselves. Overwise, making your reservations on the same date and at the same time may be helpful.
4. There will be no moving of stalls or campsite locations once assigned.
5. No selling stalls
6. Refunds (less admin fee) close on June 25th 2021 @ 5pm Pacific Time