CAMPING & STALL RESERVATION INFORMATION
- Camping and stall reservations must be made at bookwinnemucca.com
- Specific stalls and/or campsites will be assigned in order received.
- Eligible refunds will be processed following the conclusion of the event. Not all events have refund options
- Campsites and/or stall reservations cannot be transferred or resold.
- Everyone utilizing campsites and/or stalls must check in at the RV/Stall office FIRST!
- Facility physical address is: 1000 Fairgrounds Road, Winnemucca, NV
- For driving directions and other facility and/or community information, visit winnemuccaeventscomplex.com
CAMPING & FACILITY RULES
- Non-contained fires for cooking or heating are not permitted.
- All campsites must be kept clean for the enjoyment of all occupants. Occupants must clean up after their livestock/pets.
- Livestock may not be tied to camping vehicle or in temporary stalls in campsite at night (must use permanent stalls/pens).
- Dogs must be controlled at all times. Do not allow your dog to run free or pose a threat to other campers or livestock. Dogs are not permitted in grandstands or other buildings. PLEASE KEEP DOGS ON LEASHES AT ALL TIMES. Dogs are not allowed in Event Center.
- Generators are only permitted to run from 6 am to 10 pm. Please be considerate of those around you. If it is not absolutely necessary to run your generator, DON’T!
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 6 am. This includes radios, barking dogs and parties. Any guest, their children, or their visitors who become a nuisance will be asked to leave the grounds.
- All garbage is to be deposited in containers provided. Please leave your area as clean as you found it.
Thank you for your cooperation.